The StraightWall® Sliding Partition
The StraightWall® Sliding Room Divider is our revolutionary, expandable, and affordable portable partition. It is the perfect, high-quality, cost-effective space-dividing solution to maximize the use of your facility space. Each StraightWall panel slides into series with another to create a wall of any length. The StraightWall easily contracts to one panel width for easy storage.
- Sliding telescope hinges that create a straight line
- Acoustic honeycomb panels increase sound-dampening
- Full-sized end units enhance stability
- Tackable surface, allows pushpin postage
- Light-weight frame construction strengthens durability
- Transport locks ease transportation
- Locking casters brake partition in place
- Unit-to-unit connectors to join multiple units together
- Accepts hooks for hanging art, photos and whiteboards
- Ships flat pack (Our products are DIY assembly and shipped with assembly instructions. If you like to engage a professional assembler please contact kitset assembly services - www.kas.co.nz)
- Offices, boardrooms, conference rooms, schools, classrooms, gymnasiums, warehouses, retail stores, and more.
Contact / Support
- Call Today! 09 570 3647
Each end of the StraightWall uses full-sized panels which stay at a fixed 90° for added stability. Unlike awkward railings featured on other brands' room dividers, these end stabilizers eliminate tripping hazards and increase both the sturdiness and attractiveness of the partition. Non-marking, low profile casters provide low clearance, meaning additional noise reduction and a lower center of gravity.
The StraightWall has an elegant extruded aluminum frame which makes it strong yet lighter than partitions with steel frames. Each aluminum panel frame is joined through a unique cast aluminum corner joint providing superior strength and durability.
If you prefer a folding accordion-style panel setup, check out our Room Divider 360 Portable Partition.
Material Swatch Charts
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
- RECENTLY VIEWED
|1)||Choose a product with a "Design It" badge.|
|2)||Select your desired Height and Width. Then, under the "Color" option, select One Sided Print or Two Sided Print.|
|3)||After you complete your order, we'll contact you for a large-scale, high-resolution file or a vector file (.ai, .eps). We'll provide two rounds of design revision.|
|4)||We'll print your design onto high quality print paper and then adhere that image to our acoustical panels.|
|5)||Your printed partition will be delivered fully-assembled and ready to use!|