For your piece of mind shipping costs are set at flat rates, all orders are supplied with tracking information and depending on your order type / stock availability, your product(s) can ship out the next working day or up to 7 working days New Zealand wide from our Auckland production facility. Transit rimes will depend on your location and our freight partners standard lead times.
Product delivery generally takes 1-10 business days after production is completed. We ship via Flyway Transport & Mainfreight 2 Home, they offer a specialist 2 person handling and delivery service throughout NZ. They deliver to homes, commercial businesses and retail stores.
- If an item is not in stock we will notify you by way of email or phone with an estimated ETA.
- Premium room dividers ship ready made North Island metro areas only (pre-assembled), off the shelf items ship flat pack such as Canvas Economical Room Dividers, VersiProducts, Acoustic panels & Outdoor Room Dividers.
- Our largest products can weigh up to 90kg at a height of 2.3m. If you your room divider is being maneuvered through doorways or via stairs please advise the delivery driver or your Versare contact ahead of delivery.
Once you order is placed, we only allow a 2 hour window for changes and cancellations. Changes or cancellations outside the two hour window will then be treated as a return.
Products delivered using our service will arrive via truck from our contracted freight carrier. Freight delivery is standard when the size and/or weight of the product is too large to ship using small-package carriers.
These deliveries require a recipient to be present during delivery and are made during normal business hours Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. The delivery agent will call in advance to schedule a delivery appointment, generally within a 4-hour window.
Auckland Wide Shipping rates: Fully Assembled Orders
- Up to $2000 incurs a freight charge of $100.
- Up to $3500 incurs a freight charge of $150.
- Up to $6000 incurs a freight charge of $200.
- Up to $10,000 incurs a freight charge of $250.
- Up to $20,000 incurs a freight charge of $300.
North Island Shipping: Flat Pack Orders
- Up to $149 incurs a freight charge of $10
- Up to $399 incurs a freight charge of $25.
- Up to $599 incurs a freight charge of $40.
- Up to $999 incurs a freight charge of $60.
- Up to $3499 incurs a freight charge of $70.
- Up to $5999 incurs a freight charge of $100.
- Up to $9999 incurs a freight charge of $150.
- Up to $20,000 incurs a freight charge of $225.
South Island Shipping: Flat Pack Orders
- Up to $149 incurs a freight charge of $12.50.
- Up to $399 incurs a freight charge of $30.
- Up to $599 incurs a freight charge of $50.
- Up to $999 incurs a freight charge of $70.
- Up to $3499 incurs a freight charge of $100.
- Up to $5999 incurs a freight charge of $130.
- Up to $9999 incurs a freight charge of $180.
- Up to $20,000 incurs a freight charge of $300.
What to do upon delivery:
Please inspect the package at the time of delivery before you sign the carrier's delivery receipt, and ask yourself the following questions:
Are all pieces accounted for?
It is your responsibility to check that all items are correct and all pieces accounted for before you sign. If a box is missing, you may accept the delivered pieces, make a note of the shortage on the delivery receipt, and contact customer service to locate the missing item(s).
Are the boxes or product(s) damaged?
You may choose to refuse the delivery if there is unacceptable damage to your item(s). If you choose to refuse the delivery, you must note the damages on the delivery receipt. Please contact customer service to notify us of the refusal.
If only part of an item is damaged, you may accept the order, record the damages on the carrier's delivery receipt, and contact us. We may be able to replace damaged pieces. If a damaged item arrives outside of our business hours, please contact us on the next business day. We will request that any replacement item(s) be sent to you promptly and free of charge.
Once you have signed the delivery receipt, including any notation of damage, make sure to ask the freight carrier for a copy of the delivery receipt. Also, record the freight company's name and truck number if available so that we may track the order back to our vendor or warehouse. If you discover damages after the delivery is complete, please contact us within 24 hours so that we may resolve the situation immediately.
Receiving Instructions and Damage Claim Policy:
Damages during transit are common when transporting products. However, you can do your part to help prevent it and we will be happy to replace any product DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING AND REFUSED UPON DELIVERY. Call us and we will place a new order for you at no extra charge.
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE BEFORE SIGNING AND ACCEPTING YOUR SHIPMENT FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE PROCEDURES MAY JEOPARDIZE YOUR RIGHTS TO WARRANTY REPLACEMENT AND / OR REIMBURSEMENT FOR SHIPPING DAMAGE
1. Please examine the shipment carefully for freight damage before the driver leaves. If there is obvious damage or if you have any reason to believe that there may be hidden damage to the product (e.g. outer packaging cracked or torn), please advise the delivery driver, make a notation on the bill of lading and delivery receipt and save all the paperwork.
2. If the damage is obvious at the time of delivery, please notify versare.co.nz immediately and take digital photos if possible of the damage before unpacking the skid. Please do not unpack until you have notified versare.co.nz as the freight company may need to send an independent inspector to document the damage in order to verify a claim for damages. We will also need a copy of the bill of lading the freight company gave you at the time of delivery.
3. If you don’t notice the damage until after unpacking the skid, please take digital photos of the damage. Notify versare.co.nz immediately with a detailed description of the damage as there is a two week window to report concealed damage to the freight company. Failure to report concealed damage before this time requirement may result in failure to receive warranty replacement or reimbursement.
If you have any questions regarding freight damage claims or any other questions regarding your order, please contact Versare on 09 570 3647.