Shipping & Delivery Info
Shipping & Delivery
Depending on your order type, your product(s) will ship out within 4–21 business days. Product Delivery generally takes 1-7 business days after production is completed, depending on location. We ship via Mainfreight 2 Home, they offer a specialist 2 person handling and delivery service throughout NZ. They deliver to homes, commercial businesses and retail stores.
Once you order is placed, we only allow a 2 hour window for changes and cancellations. Changes or cancellations outside the two hour window will then be treated as a return.
Products delivered using our service will arrive via truck from our contracted freight carrier. Freight delivery is standard when the size and/or weight of the product is too large to ship using small-package carriers.
These deliveries require a recipient to be present during delivery and are made during normal business hours Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. The delivery agent will call in advance to schedule a delivery appointment, generally within a 4-hour window..
North Island Shipping:
- Orders under $1000 are freight free.
- Orders over $1000 and under $3500 ship for a flat fee of $40 + GST.
- Orders between $3500-6000 ship for a flat fee of $60 + GST.
South Island Shipping:
- Orders under $175 ship for a flat fee of $25 + GST.
- Orders over $175 and under $350 ship for a flat fee of $50 + GST.
- Orders over $350 and under $575 ship for a flat fee of $80 + GST.
- Orders over $575 and under $3500 ship for a flat fee of $100 + GST.
- Orders over $3500 and under $6500 ship for a flat fee of $200 + GST.
- Orders over $6500 and under $9500 ship for a flat fee of $250 + GST.
What to do upon delivery:
Please inspect the package at the time of delivery before you sign the carrier's delivery receipt, and ask yourself the following questions:
Are all pieces accounted for?
It is your responsibility to check that all items are correct and all pieces accounted for before you sign. If a box is missing, you may accept the delivered pieces, make a note of the shortage on the delivery receipt, and contact customer service to locate the missing item(s).
Are the boxes or product(s) damaged?
You may choose to refuse the delivery if there is unacceptable damage to your item(s). If you choose to refuse the delivery, you must note the damages on the delivery receipt. Please contact customer service to notify us of the refusal.
If only part of an item is damaged, you may accept the order, record the damages on the carrier's delivery receipt, and contact us. We may be able to replace damaged pieces. If a damaged item arrives outside of our business hours, please contact us on the next business day. We will request that any replacement item(s) be sent to you promptly and free of charge.
Once you have signed the delivery receipt, including any notation of damage, make sure to ask the freight carrier for a copy of the delivery receipt. Also, record the freight company's name and truck number if available so that we may track the order back to our vendor or warehouse. If you discover damages after the delivery is complete, please contact us within 24 hours so that we may resolve the situation immediately.
Receiving Instructions and Damage Claim Policy:
Damages during transit are common when transporting products. However, you can do your part to help prevent it and we will be happy to replace any product DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING AND REFUSED UPON DELIVERY. Call us and we will place a new order for you at no extra charge.
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE BEFORE SIGNING AND ACCEPTING YOUR SHIPMENT FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE PROCEDURES MAY JEOPARDIZE YOUR RIGHTS TO WARRANTY REPLACEMENT AND / OR REIMBURSEMENT FOR SHIPPING DAMAGE
1. Please examine the shipment carefully for freight damage before the driver leaves. If there is obvious damage or if you have any reason to believe that there may be hidden damage to the product (e.g. outer packaging cracked or torn), please advise the delivery driver, make a notation on the bill of lading and delivery receipt and save all the paperwork.
2. If the damage is obvious at the time of delivery, please notify PortablePartitions.com immediately and take digital photos if possible of the damage before unpacking the skid. Please do not unpack until you have notified PortablePartitions.com as the freight company may need to send an independent inspector to document the damage in order to verify a claim for damages. We will also need a copy of the bill of lading the freight company gave you at the time of delivery.
3. If you don’t notice the damage until after unpacking the skid, please take digital photos of the damage. Notify PortablePartitions.com immediately with a detailed description of the damage as there is a two week window to report concealed damage to the freight company. Failure to report concealed damage before this time requirement may result in failure to receive warranty replacement or reimbursement.
If you have any questions regarding freight damage claims or any other questions regarding your order, please contact Versare on 09 570 3647.